Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Questions of the Day

Hello, everyone!
Today in my blog, I'd like to post some quizzes, polls, questions, or riddles.
Here are some.......... :)

1. Would you rather eat a bucket full of apple stems or 20 banana peels?

Answer: A bucket full of apple stems (I never said how big the bucket could be!)


2. Would you rather dance like a monkey in public wearing a clown suit, with everyone staring at you or sleep in a graveyard for one day without a bed or a tent?

Answer: That one's tough. I would probably do the dance, because, well, again, I never said anything about how long you were going to dance (^^)


3. Would you rather have one best friend forever and ever for life, or several friends to hang out with?

Answer: Both for me. I have several great friends in this world but maybe, possibly have one or two best friend forever and ever for life.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were pretty interesting questions! I'm writing in my own blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete