Monday, January 2, 2012

What is Wrong With Me?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
I haven't posted since last summer! Christmas and the New Year has passed already! No, this can NOT be!


Well, here I am, everyone; it's CandyConfetti. I know I haven't posted in a LONG while, so I decided to remove my story since that was taking forever. I've picked up some blogging tips as well from my trusted friend known as Idiot Writer. Trust me, she's not an idiot at all - she just calls herself that because of her modesty. 


So since I've removed the story, Stones of the Diamonds, I'll be posting the chapters of that on my Mibba account (for those of you who don't know what Mibba is, it's a creative writing website and I love it). My username is powerofCAPSLOCK; you can search it up on Google and find me. I hope you really enjoy my account there; the whole site is amazing.


I just want to wish everyone a happy New Year, it's already 2012!! Time is flowing by so fast, and the fact that it's already a new year brings so many memories and melodies. Wow, now I'm getting all poet-ish. Anyways, I hope everyone had a really fantastic New Year... for those of you who live near Manhattan probably watched some epic celebration. 


I promise I'll be updating more... I have a lot of things to do lately. Homework, Mibba, this blog, Facebook, Youtube, and some other websites are only a few of the things essential in my life. Yes, I'm pretty addicted to the internet - I would love to meet the person who invented it. Of course, these days I have to exercise, too - I haven't been too fit lately, eating chips and random stuff. So that's basically my schedule; I'm a busy person. Well, you know what I mean, as a daily life of a student.


Byebye~ I'll be posting more from now on!
-CandyConfetti signing out :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment